Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome Solveig

Wow, it's been a busy couple of weeks. Two new employee's to our company which is huge for Leanne and I with our teeny tiny team. We are so excited to have a couple of terrific gals to be a part of our growing company.

Solveig Sneddon will be doing embroidery and sewing with Leanne in Calgary. We are so lucky to have found Solveig. It is the perfect match for everyone as Solveig has little baby boy Haakon and she is able to bring him along with her to work. I must admit that I am jealous that I don't get to be there working with Leanne and Solveig. I know Solveig from high school and the two of us played basketball on the same team together. Through facebook we reconnected and I happened to notice that she had a couple of status updates on sewing for her little one. I am just so happy that on one of her status updates I made a comment. Soon enough we offered Solveig a position with the little dreambug. She has only been working for a short time but we already see the potential that she brings to our company. Being a mom, and a creative one at that, Solveig loves to design items for her little one in the same way Leanne and I do. We know that her upbeat personality and sometimes silliness is well fitted to our laid back style. Yay Solveig!

No comments:

Post a Comment