Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome Kelly!

The little dreambug is very proud to welcome Kelly Romanchuk to our team. She is the perfect addition and brings alot of enthusiasm on board our company. I have had the privilege of knowing Kelly for the last two years and can say that she is a very valued friend. Kelly has been waiting for a long time for an opportunity to create her own mark on something she believes in. She has big plans to continue on with our company in sales and hopes to grow her own dreambug clientele. Thank you Kelly for believing in our company, together we will have a lot of fun and success. DianaItalic

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to be a part of Little Dream Bug I really feel your company has a positive affect on everyone it has touched! I love everything about it and can't wait to share my passion about it with EVERYONE I know!!!!

    ReplyDelete